BashaFierce
Youngling
Youngling
Skater Number: 3
Team: ADHD

Double room in Southville £250

Postby BashaFierce » 25 Apr 2013, 14:27

Hello all!

I'm moving out of my cosy little house in Southville, its really cheap and sharing with lovely people!

The spare room is the smallest, but easily fits a double bed and extra storage/ desk. The tenant of this room tends to use the landing space for a wardrobe or chest of drawers/ desk.
The rest of the house is very cute! We have a very homely living room, with fish and and lots of throws and cushions and books. The kitchen is what i think of as a coronation street style kitchen and little wooden bathroom at the back.

The other tenants are lovely, all good friends and very welcoming.
Rosie is a Midwife, Matt and Joao are both Graphic Designers. Matt and Rosie are a couple. Everyones very fond of bikes, food and pub quiz.
Our neighbours are also great!

We live just off North Street so nice area, close to a lot of activity. Takes about 30 mins to walk into town. Big Asda is near and smaller Tesco's and Aldi are even closer.

The landlords are very cooperative, respond to emails quickly and send in the correct help ASAP.

Any questions, or if anybody whats photos or to have a little look around, let me know!

Return to “Off topic”