BRD Public Forum
Where to buy / What to buy / Wheels / Protective gear
Poison Ivy
Padawan
Padawan
Team: Team Zebra!

Wheeeeeels!

Postby Poison Ivy » 23 Aug 2012, 20:51

So the ever so lovely and fragrant Ruby has given (yes, GIVEN, no payment or anything!) me her skates, since I'm wobbling about at T-Recs these days. But because she's a proper skater and I'm, well, not the wheels on my new skates ( :shock: :D ) are a bit hard for me and I can't even stand still, let alone confidently skate. I'm on the lookout for softer wheels and I was wondering if anybody had any old ones that they'd be willing to flog me? I'm not ever going to be doing anything remotely hardcore or fast, so anything that will help me stick to the floor a bit would be awesome. Real beginners wheels (because I am a real beginner, after all). I don't care if they're scuffed or whatever other things happen to wheels when they're used a bit.

And while I'm here, thank you again to everyone who has been so incredibly generous to me with advice, support and bits of kit. Ruby, Red, PK, Chick and Blizz - I love you all.

Hattie Flattener
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Skater Number: 111
Team: Smash Vandals and Harbour Harlots B Team

Re: Wheeeeeels!

Postby Hattie Flattener » 24 Aug 2012, 07:24

Hey, I have the weird indoor/outdoor squishy ones that came with my skates when I first started, you can have them for nowt and see if they're any good? I don't have any spare bearings but I can certainly provide the wheels! :) will you be there in Sunday? I'll bring them just on case. Xx

Poison Ivy
Padawan
Padawan
Team: Team Zebra!

Re: Wheeeeeels!

Postby Poison Ivy » 24 Aug 2012, 18:39

Yup, will be there on Sunday. Silva has offered some too, so my Techinical Consultant (Red, the star that she is) can have a look and see which ones would suit me best.

THANK YOU!!!

Return to “Skates & Gear”