Where to buy / What to buy / Wheels / Protective gear
Black Thorn
Yoda
Yoda
Skater Number: 999
Team: BRD A & DOA

Skates for sale! Fresh Meat, look here!

Postby Black Thorn » 07 Nov 2012, 14:02

As suggested, here is a thread where we can list all our skates for sale, for the meaties (or anybody else who is interested in buying skates for that matter :) ).

I am selling;

One pair of Suregrip Rock GT-50 skates in a size 6. £50. Great starter skate, super comfy, got me through fresh meat. Very good condition.

Riedell Wickeds in a size 6. £200 ono (same package is £320 with roller boutique discount), for those who are sure about derby and want a package to begin with that will last a good few years. Used for 10 months but very good condition. These were my upgrade skate, and lots of the girls still skate on this or a similar package. They come with an aluminium plate, abec-9 bearings and radar tuner wheels, and I will leave the toe guards on. They sizing comes up quite big (part of the reason I had to buy new skates) so would probably also be suitable for size 7 feet too. Read about them here;

http://www.roller.riedellskates.com/pro ... ame=wicked

E-mail/PM/text me if you’re interested, I can bring them on a Sunday for you to try out.

Oh, I also have a set of bullet pads and a red bullet helmet in S/M, you can have these for free on the understanding that when you upgrade you donate them to the hire kit. I have been meaning to put these with the hire kit for ages and keep forgetting so this will relieve my guilt!

Thorn.

Nita Nitro
Forum Ninja
Forum Ninja
Skater Number: 44
Team: ADHD, Harbour Harlots B

Re: Skates for sale! Fresh Meat, look here!

Postby Nita Nitro » 07 Nov 2012, 18:44

Thanks for this Thorn!

I have a pair of Riedell R3s in size 7 for sale, in very good condition with toe guards. They haven't been used much at all, I stopped using them because the fit wasn't great. Another good starter skate! You can see them here and I am asking £65. I can also bring them along on a Sunday at the end of fresh meat for trying on/out purposes.

Mimi K
Youngling
Youngling
Skater Number: 9313
Team: Fresh Meat 2012

Postby Mimi K » 08 Nov 2012, 20:47

Thorn I have private messaged you (I think!) but I'm using my phone and I'm not 100% it actually sent because it seems to have vanished now :)

da silva surfer
Forum Ninja
Forum Ninja
Skater Number: 48
Team: Cheering Squad

Skates for sale! Fresh Meat, look here!

Postby da silva surfer » 19 Nov 2012, 00:00

Hi Guys,

I am selling my Riedell Vandals UK size 4, they are 2 years old and the spec is the same as this:

http://www.everglides.co.uk/zc/index.ph ... ts_id=1533

They have some derby wear and tear ;) but are a great skate and good condition except for the foam on the tongue which is coming away a little.

I have added brand new insoles, toe stops and they come with Black 92a tile biter wheels which came with my new skates and I only skated on once today. The wheels seem fine I am just looking for something harder:

http://www.rollerbootique.com/shop/4560 ... er/3272544

I am asking £80 for the skates so if you have little feet and are interested or have any questions pm me :)

Thanks for reading ,

Xxx silva

da silva surfer
Forum Ninja
Forum Ninja
Skater Number: 48
Team: Cheering Squad

Postby da silva surfer » 21 Nov 2012, 11:56

da silva surfer wrote:Hi Guys,

I am selling my Riedell Vandals UK size 4, they are 2 years old and the spec is the same as this:

http://www.everglides.co.uk/zc/index.ph ... ts_id=1533

They have some derby wear and tear ;) but are a great skate and good condition except for the foam on the tongue which is coming away a little.

I have added brand new insoles, toe stops and they come with Black 92a tile biter wheels which came with my new skates and I only skated on once today. The wheels seem fine I am just looking for something harder:

http://www.rollerbootique.com/shop/4560 ... er/3272544

I am asking £80 for the skates so if you have little feet and are interested or have any questions pm me :)

Thanks for reading ,

Xxx silva

bump updated price x

Hybrid
Youngling
Youngling

Postby Hybrid » 29 Jan 2013, 11:14

Hi!

I'm new to roller skating and derby - but I used to ice skate a bit.

I need either some skates size 4.5 (or 5)

OR

Some wheels to replace the 1980's solid blocks that slide all over the arena. Because what they'll be replacing is soooooo poor, any will be great in comparison! Chick Dastardly suggests I need 86 or 88 Duro.

Anyone got any old wheels (or skates) that might suit?

Cheers,

Hybrid

Return to “Skates & Gear”