Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Skater Number: 183
Team: Team Zebra and Vice Quad

Re: Rules, rules, rules!

Postby Mr Incredibrawl » 28 Feb 2012, 08:51

Ooo! Ooo! Just found this:

http://wftda.com/rules/publications

Under 'Pre-Jam Positioning', if I'm reading it right, all the skaters get a minor IP false start and the pivot gets a major IP. Cool! Now I know what to do next time! Y'all better watch out! :mrgreen:

La Bicha
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Skater Number: 62
Team: Smash Vandals!! The greytest team!

Postby La Bicha » 29 Feb 2012, 14:05

Brawly, it'd be cool if you could explain to us in next session(s)? I dont' get it too well by reading it... :oops: Maybe if we went over it in real time it'd be more obvious to some of us non-visuals? ;)

Mr Incredibrawl
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Postby Mr Incredibrawl » 01 Mar 2012, 12:36

Which would you like me to explain, the false start behind the jammer line or the players failing to get on the track in time?

La Bicha
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Skater Number: 62
Team: Smash Vandals!! The greytest team!

Postby La Bicha » 01 Mar 2012, 13:48

Mr Incredibrawl wrote:Under 'Pre-Jam Positioning', if I'm reading it right, all the skaters get a minor IP false start and the pivot gets a major IP. Cool! Now I know what to do next time! Y'all better watch out! :mrgreen:

I guess this that you're saying up here? As I couldn't figure out what is different in those rules to what we normally do, I don't really know what is there to be explained... Basically, anything that we need to know that has changed?

Thank you! :)

Mr Incredibrawl
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Postby Mr Incredibrawl » 02 Mar 2012, 08:45

I don't think anything's changed, but at the last scrimmage practice, we had a situation where one team was on the track ready to go and the other team didn't get to the track before the pack start whistle went. There was much confusion and I think we just started again, but the next time it happens, there will be penalties!! :twisted: :lol:

Delta Strike
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Skater Number: 4X

Postby Delta Strike » 02 Mar 2012, 09:18

Yeah that happened at Ship Shape and Bristol Smash em' and I remember the refs didn't know what to do! Except to tell Project Mayhem off for skating when the jam whistle went because DOA weren't on the track..... Backwards!

xxx

Return to “Roll Up!”