Announcements / Events / News
tessrobs
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Skater Number: T355
Team: Harbour Harlots A & SV

UKROC 2016!

Postby tessrobs » 12 Jan 2016, 15:00

I'm sure you guys have already seen, but just wanted to say that I hope to see some of you at UKROC 2016, I know some people were at the event back in 2014. We have some great speakers lined up, including Kid Block who was announced today and will be doing a whole Q&A session on League Structures which might interest you guys:

As Head of Training at London Rollergirls, I have had my biggest challenge to date… three travel teams, three leadership groups, 10 coaches and just eight hours a week of training time. In this open Q&A forum, I will happily take on your most challenging of questions regarding structuring your leagues training to ensure everyone’s working to their full potential.

There are weekend and day tickets available (includes meals!), there are cheap accommodation deals and there'll be a scrimmage on the Saturday night. Sessions are aimed at skaters, organisers, coordinators, coaches and officials.

See you there! http://ukroc.org.uk/tickets-2/

Black Thorn
Yoda
Yoda
Skater Number: 999
Team: BRD A & DOA

Re: UKROC 2016!

Postby Black Thorn » 12 Jan 2016, 20:19

Who are you? Do you even go here?

Delta Strike
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Skater Number: 4X

Re: UKROC 2016!

Postby Delta Strike » 12 Jan 2016, 20:24

I wish we could all get along like we used to in middle school... I wish I could bake a cake filled with rainbows and smiles and everyone would eat and be happy...

Return to “What's On”